Training is available on following Topics.
Waste Management- A (10 hrs)
- Solid waste Management –Urban Origin
- Birds eye view :Urban solid Waste
- Classification and segregationAwareness class for solid waste generators
- Training for waste management inspectors
- Hazards from Solid Waste Disposal
- Safe practices for maintaining solid wastes storage dumps
- Safe practices for storage of solid waste at generating site and transportation regulations
- Safety of the workers at site of original transport \dump and disposal practices
Waste Management- B (10 hrs)
Organic Waste Management –Uraban Area
- Birds eye view of present situation
- Practices that were in place before
- The ideal solution for organic waste management.
- Accessories and Assistance required for an urban population to manage their organic waste.
- Hazards from organic waste if the waste is not disposed off scientifically in time .
- Waste is money
- The need for a decent and acceptable organic waste dump to solve the problem of organic waste.
Waste Management- C (10 hrs)
Waste in General
- Awareness of presence of waste in an immediate environment.
- Cleanliness and environmental hygiene in our daily life.
- A place for waste is required.
- Waste management a common goal and investment
Waste Management- D (10 hrs)
- What is biomedical waste? The organic and present disposal practices.
- The state regulations on Biomedical Waste Disposal.
- The national regulation on biomedical waste disposal.
- The nature of hazards from Biomedical Waste and preventive management
Waste Management- E (10 hrs)
- Repository for Hazardous waste and its Management